You may buy any of these items by calling 1-866-868-7151,
E-mail us at email@example.com or
Visit our Online Ship Store!
For Matrix Series
To Buy Now at our Online Store
Buy Now at our Online Store
- View enormous areas of the bottom with picture-like detail using Side Imaging sonar
- Brilliant, 7" sunlight viewable color display with 480V x 854H resolution
- Dual frequency 50/200kHz sonar and revolutionary Side Imaging sonar technology
- Built-in UniMap™ of the USA Coastline, and Inland lakes and Rivers to 4nm Detail
- Tidal graphs and port services information available with optiona Navionics Gold Charts
- 750 Watts RMS, 6000 Watts PtP (50/200kHz) Power Output, 2 1/2 Target Separation
- Dual microprocessors and triple channel sonar transmitter/receiver deliver fast, smooth operation
- Full screen chartplotter, 3D chartplotter and split screen sonar/chart with adjustable split
- Programmable view presets access important screens with one touch
- Plug & Play Compatibility with WeatherSense Barometric Pressure, SmartCast Wireless Sonar Link and PC Connection Advanced Accessories
- In-dash or Gimbal mount.
- Fresh & saltwater set up options for optimal performance in any environment.
- Water surface temperature included in transducer, GPS speed included.
- Complete GPS Trackplotting capability to show position, mark hotspots and easily find your way home.
- PC Connection capability to save waypoints, and upgrade internal software
- Accelerated Real Time Sonar™ operates at up to 40 times per second to instantly capture the action under the boat.
- Xpress™ menus place most important setting at your fingertips
- Freeze Frame pauses the sonar scroll for detailed inspection of the screen.
- Instant Image Update immediately shows the results of setting changes for the most accurate fine tuning.
- Sonar Echo Enhancement™ technology is so sensitive it’ll track a jig to over 40ft and separate targets within 2 ½ inches!
- Fully gasketed waterproof design & it float.
- Selectable large digit screen for easy-to-read number display.
- Backlight for night viewing
- TripLog with distance, elapsed time, and average speed
- Totally automatic operation or totally manual operation with upper and lower range control.
- Temperature graph overlay and audiable temperature alarm
- One-touch Zoom with 2x, 4x, 6x, and 8x zoom Levels.
- Adjustable chart speed.
- Feature memory retains your settings.
- One-year limited warranty.
- Assembled in U.S.A.
For Humminbird Product information and specs. click here.